~ Crockpot Recipe! ~
32 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (8 servings)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Stevia (healthy sugar substitute)
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1/4 cup mustard (prepared)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Put all the marinade ingredients in a gallon size Ziploc bag and mix well.
- Poke the chicken breasts thoroughly with a fork.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bag of marinade and marinate for at least an hour but, preferably overnight.
Sauce & Cooking Directions
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the chicken breast into a crockpot with a small amount of the marinade. Discard the rest of the marinade.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Number of Servings: 8
Serving size: 4 ounces
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Protein: 27 g
Fat: 1.7 g
Carbohydrates: 11.4 g