3 Mini Meatloaves ~ 175 calories
I didn’t have the hour-and-a-half that it takes to bake a regular meatloaf so I made these mini meatloaf muffins for dinner tonight. They were ready in forty minutes.
- 2 lbs. hamburger
- 2 slices 100% whole wheat bread, toasted and chopped into crumbs
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Heinz Reduced-Sugar Ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 1 T. Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Line 18 muffin tins with foil muffin liners. Using the foil liners makes clean up a breeze!
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to evenly fill 18 muffin liners.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of Servings: 18
Serving size: 3 meatloaf muffins
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Freeze the Leftovers
Freeze extra meatloaf muffins to take to work or for another dinner. To prevent them from freezing together, put them on a cookie sheet and freeze them until solid. Once they are frozen they can be stored in the freezer in a Ziploc bag.