- 1 cup halved strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 8 oz. “Cran Water“
- 1 T. flaxseed oil
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tsp Stevia (optional) This healthy sugar substitute does not add calories.
- Add all ingredients to a Magic Bullet cup (works great) or a blender pitcher.
- Blend until strawberries are pureed and mixture is well mixed.
- If you are using frozen strawberries you will not be able to cut them in half. You may need to add a little more than 1 cup to get a “true” cup.
- Cran Water instructions – how to make the cran water (cranberry juice and water)
- Flaxseed Oil – information on purchasing/selecting flaxseed oil
- Protein Powder – information about purchasing/selecting a protein powder
Number of Servings: 1
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Protein: 27 g
Fat: 13.5 g
Carbohydrates: 22 g